Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sunday - the day of doing everything NOT on my To-Do List

BINGO - this woman is amzing! Her blog The Happiness Project is also amazing! I'm going to try the Week of Extreme Nice mentioned on GH's website and in this months issue. Check out her video describing her week.

I'm supposed to be doing something totally different than what i'm doing.
I should be looking up the directions to the whole foods store to get some Kombucha. I read about it from a friends (so wish we still worked together) blog Kisses for Breakfast.

And i'm also supposed to be organizing for the upcoming week. Hubby is returning to work after his stint at being a stay at  home daddy-o, the baby start her first week of daycare, (first day of the rest of her life of having something else take up the majoirty of her day.. daycare, then preschool, then school, then work) this day symbolizes so much.. and i'm making it more of a deal than it really is I'm sure. G's part is sort of the same except she'll be getting ready w/ Mark while the baby and I are playing in traffic! woohoo!

Anyway- my to do list is important today and i can't kick my ass into gear!

No comments:

Post a Comment